My skincare routine needs updating. I wish good skin can be downloaded like an app. But then they’d probably be premium paid apps. And we’ll have pirated perfect skin apps and PSAs saying, “You wouldn’t download skin.” Yes, yes I would.
- Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar: It has been maybe 2 weeks since I’ve started using it in place of my Classic Rice Enzyme Powder and so far so good.
- Etude House Like 20 Eye Concentrate: My eyes look tired and I look old. It’s about time I use some eye cream.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel: Doesn’t leave a greasy film on the face but I’m not sure if it does sink in your skin that well or just evaporates.
- Cure Natural Aqua Gel: Have tried a sample of it before and thought it worked fine. I’m also planning on using it on my body to get rid ashy, dry spots.
- OGX Extra Strength Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil: Not for the face but definitely needed. And it was amazing! Made my damaged ends better and softer.
Have high hopes for these, then again, I always have high hopes for the things I buy. Especially the impulsive ones. Ha.
Anyway, how about you? What’s your current skincare routine? Do you feel like it needs updating too?